Here's where you can watch fireworks in the area over the 4th of July holiday:
9:20pm | New Market Community Park
10:00pm | Massanutten's Summer Jam Festival
Around 9:15pm | Downtown Harrisonburg
Recommended viewing areas:
- Turner Pavilion and Park, 228 S. Liberty St–look west!
- Food Maxx International Market, 924 W. Market St.
- JMU Memorial Hall Parking Lots, 395 S. High St.
- Thomas Harrison Middle School, 1311 W. Market St.
- Westside Baptist Church, 715 W. Wolfe St.
- Harrisonburg High School, 1001 Garber’s Church Rd.
9:20pm | Mechanic Street Greenway Parking Lot, Luray
Approx. 9:30-10:00pm | Gypsy Hill Park
More info at https://www.happybirthdayamerica.org/schedule
9:30pm | Shenandoah County Fair Grounds
Have a fun and safe 4th of July holiday!