Memorial Day typically marks the unofficial start to summer and while many people already have their summer plans laid out, there are others still trying to decide where to go and what to do. Well, now an online travel guide is here to help.
- Travel Lemmings has come out with their picks for the 150 best things to do around the USA this summer.
- Their first-ever summer bucket list was compiled by Travel Lemming's team of 24 writers and editors.
- Topping the list is Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona, which the site calls “the perfect dark-sky setting from which to peer into other worlds."
- The list has a huge variety of things to do, including a floating taco bar in the U.S. Virgin Islands, a 1920s-themed lawn party in New York, a car-free island in Michigan, and more.
Travel Lemmings’ Top 10 Things To Do In The U.S. This Summer
(click here for the complete list)
- Lowell Observatory - Flagstaff, Arizona
- Million Dollar Highway - Ouray to Silverton, Colorado
- Fremont Solstice Parade - Seattle, Washington
- Taos, New Mexico
- Dry Tortugas National Park, Florida
- Five Points Jazz Festival - Denver, Colorado
- Biltmore Estate - Asheville, North Carolina
- Oregon's "Highway of Waterfalls"
- San Simeon, California
- Lime Out floating taco bar - Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Source: Travel Lemmings