As gas prices skyrocket, we’re going to either feel the pinch or make some changes.
Here are some tips on how to change things up so you can save at the pump:
- Change the way you drive. Driving above 50 mph increases drag on your car, which burns more fuel. Keep it to around 50 on the highway and you’ll notice the difference.
- Ease up on the brake and accelerate slower to save fuel.
- Maintain your car! It keeps it running optimally.
- Avoid idling to save gas
- Turn off your air conditioner.
- Use apps that track prices
- Plan your trips in one shot instead of making a few errand runs
Source: Good Morning America