Discovery's"Shark Week"is July 11th to the 15th, and the line-up is pretty stacked.
1. "Tiffany Haddish Does Shark Week", July 11 at 9 p.m. . . . "Tiffany Haddishhosts Shark Week . . . her fantasy was to uncover the secrets of shark sex on the fanciest yachts . . . she's [in] for a sharky wake-up call."
2. "Jackass Shark Week Special", July 11 at 10 p.m. . . . "Johnny KnoxvillesendsSteve-O,Chris Pontius, and new Jackass cast members on a mission . . . they'll dial up a series of shark stunts that test their bravery and threshold of pain as they put common shark myths to the test."
3. "Stranger Sharks", July 12 on Discovery+ . . . "Mark RoberandNoah Schnappfrom'Stranger Things'are teaming up . . . exploring abandoned undersea ruins and man-made artificial reefs searching for the strangest sharks in the ocean."
4. "Expedition Unknown: Shark Trek", July 12 at 10 p.m. . . . "Josh Gateslinks up with his childhood hero,William Shatner, to . . . enter shark-infested waters to understand the nature of fear and come face to face with an apex predator."
5. "The Real Sharknado", July 14 at 9 p.m. . . . "Ian ZieringandTara Reidpick up their chainsaws once again . . . to see if a real Sharknado could happen."
6. "Dr. Pimple Popper Pops Shark Week", July 15 at 8 p.m. . . . "Dr. Sandra Leeheads to Turks and Caicos to explore the world of shark skin and how she can apply the science to help human skin issues."
7. "Sharkadelic Summer Two", July 15 at 9 p.m. . . . "Snoop Doggbreaks down the craziest encounters . . . the wildest and most unpredictable reactions to discover if America is once again ground zero for the shark superstorm."