In today's press conference, Gov. Northam says most Virginia hospital staff members are exhausted, and some are also dealing with catching COVID-19 themselves.
Governor Northam introduced the following new restrictions that will go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Dec. 14, and will be in place until at least January 31, but it could go longer:
- Gov. Northam is implementing a modified stay-at-home order, with a curfew from midnight to 5 a.m. unless you have to travel for work.
- Masks are now required for all indoor settings and outdoors when you can’t social distance.
- Social gatherings are limited to 10 people. The restrictions on restaurants remain unchanged.
- Northam encourages Virginians to telework if they are able.
- The new restrictions also address spectators at recreational sports. For indoor sports, there is a limit of 25 people per field. For outdoor sports, 2 guests per player will be allowed.
Read more HERE