From the Sentara RMH Facebook page: For the safety of our staff and patients, Sentara RMH has set up tents outside of the Emergency Department to screen and test individuals for COVID-19. These tents are an extension of the Emergency Department's services, and will be used as a screening/testing location for anyone coming to the ED who exhibits signs of respiratory illness and meets other COVID-19 testing requirements. It is NOT a drive-thru for testing of COVID-19.
The Sentara COVID-19 Call Center (1-833-945-2395) is now open and ready to serve our community.
The Call Center will:
• Operate seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Direct callers to appropriate resources based on nurses' evaluations.
• Answer questions about signs & symptoms based on current CDC guidelines.
• Provide information on Sentara policies and our COVID-19 response.
• NOT schedule appointments, provide testing recommendations, or test results.
Please click here:https://bit.ly/2wQPDsmfor more important updates.