Emergency Numbers You Need

Numbers and contact information you need:

  • Road Conditions:
    • dial 511
    • 1-800-FOR-ROAD (367-7623)
    • Or visit 511va.org

  • Utility Companies:

Officials urge you to NOT call 911 to report power outages. Instead call the utility directly. Click on one of the links above to be taken to the outage maps of the local utilities.

Cancellations and Delays HERE



Want to know more about Steve? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on 98 Rock - Harrisonburg! Read more


Content Goes Here