Tesla Model S Spontaneously Combusts in Chinese Parking Garage

Here's something you don't see everyday. A car, parked in a parking garage just starting to smoke and then explode. This Tesla Model S began smoking for no apparent reason before it exploded into a fiery ball. Luckily, no one was in that car, or any of the other vehicles parked nearby and it appears that no one was hurt. Always a plus. Read the full story HERE

(Photo Credit: Twitter/@ShanghaiJayin)

Dan Joyce

Dan Joyce

Want to know more about Dan? Get their official bio, social pages and articles on 98 Rock - Harrisonburg! Read more


Content Goes Here